Sunday, July 20, 2008

Second Story...Going Up!

The great room
The kitchen and entry The loft!
The lake facade

This was an absolutely gorgeous weekend at the lake. We were the guests of the Kaplan Family and they have been extremely kind to let us stay with them several times this year. The weather was perfect and we enjoyed hanging out on the dock. There was also a lot of skiing and surfing.


The roof is almost finished although my camera battery died before I got to take an exterior picture from the front. I will be back on Thursday so I will definitely be ready for an exterior shot. The loft is HUGE! It felt very exciting to stand up on the second floor and look out the framed window spaces.


The living room will be a challenge to arrange furniture in but the rest of the house all feels pretty easy to work with. Thursday I will meet with Mike and Art for a final window walk-through and to plan the electrical rough-in. My oldest friend Laurie will accompany me. The last time we were at the lake together was in 1985!


No comments: